Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Taal, Batangas



Ofcourse how can I skip in my Batangas getaway is to be in Taal's most popular landmark, Taaleños and Taaleñas pride which is the Basilica of Taal also know as Basilica of St. Martin de Tours and Taal park. I was really amazed I enter the church, It was really Huge and what's amaze me ins the painting at the ceiling of the church, the details, the concept is really remarkable, the first time I saw it, I remember the Magellan's cross in Cebu where I've been last May 2011.












Identified as the largest Catholic church in Asia, Basilica of St. Martin de Tours stands 96 meters tall and 45 meters wide on a plateau in the heart of the town called Taal.

Taal is a 4th class municipality in the province of Batangas Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment